28mm dystopian legions

Abhorsen
Veteran

28mm dystopian legions

Postby Abhorsen » Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:52 am

i am sure this is pretty common knowledge at this point but spartan games is coming out with 28mm skirmish game soon! i am tentatively excited.

the models look really cool atleast the tanks and bikes. i will hold my breath for rules but. really glad that went through with this :).

http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/s ... post231186

Gaghiel
Whiteshield

Re: 28mm dystopian legions

Postby Gaghiel » Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:09 am

omg that looks amazing
- Jeremy

Kinne
Master of the Administratum

Postby Kinne » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:01 am

I see a steampunk Dreadknight, looted vehicles, steampunk Terminators and Deathcult Assassins. Nice looking models, I have to say. They'll likely have decent sales even if the rules suck.
"Every man is a spark in the darkness. By the time he is noticed, he is gone forever; a retinal after image that soon fades and is obscured by newer, brighter lights."

Inquisitor Wall
Command Squad

Postby Inquisitor Wall » Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:53 am

Im curious to see how this turns out. I have enjoyed Dystopian wars, but the draw for me was that it was completely different scale and concept than other games. Sparta also already has 3 games that they are working to release models for, so they may end up spreading themselves too thin.
The strong survive. The weak perish.
Wyrd Henchman
Memphis Marauders 2013, 2014 Valley Blood Bowl Cup Champions!!!

Abhorsen
Veteran

Postby Abhorsen » Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:08 pm

yeah i thought of that aswell kev. but thats what nice about 3d sculpts i guess. they are much quicker and probably much easier to produce. i am curious to see what kind of production they end up going with for this game. i doubtful it will be sprews but its would cool if they did go full on injection molds. cause i know they had some trouble with production when dystopian wars was really popular. and since dystopian wars and uncharted and what not pretty much have the same rule set. i think they can probably handle a new ruleset. i am also interested in the expansion of the universe. i think this will be cool for campaigns aswell.

right after i picked up my french models. i had this idea of doing a post Apocalypse dystopian wars game in 28mm or 15mm. cause in a world with such massive war machines we wont run out of fuel but they will run out of things to make them with, and crew to crew them. i think it would be a pretty cool world to play out an Apocalypse in.

Return to “Dystopian Wars”