Postby J Rzasa » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:23 pm

Post it if you got it.

Pledge not required to post completion.

~J

Inquisitor Wall
Command Squad

Re: November pledges

Postby Inquisitor Wall » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:25 pm

Pledging completion of Collodi crew (1 wicked doll, 4 marionettes) and a rogue necromancy.
The strong survive. The weak perish.
Wyrd Henchman
Memphis Marauders 2013, 2014 Valley Blood Bowl Cup Champions!!!

Rogue
Whiteshield

Postby Rogue » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:02 pm

ooooh. The List. :D

Mekboy Junka
Big Mek w/Shokk Attack
5 lootas

....and if i can get that done...
3 gamen.

*whispers* its not gonna happen.
Hive Fleet Gremlin falls on your head.

whytwolf
Lord General

Postby whytwolf » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:08 am

I am pledging 1 Bandersnatch (Battletech Mech), and 3 Necron Destroyers.

Possibly 2 Necron Wraiths will make it in this month as well.
"It is the way of Fenris. We stay as long as we can. We fight as hard as we can. Kill as much as we can. Only when we can do no more, do we move on."

Robopope
Whiteshield

Postby Robopope » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:09 pm

I pledge to complete 500 points of my Adeptus Mechanicus army for the league. 20 troopers a five-man command squad, and three chimeras.
In an hour of Darkness, a blind man is the best guide.
In an Age of Insanity, look to the Madman to show the way.

Swooping_Raven
Whiteshield

Postby Swooping_Raven » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:53 am

Kinda stupid to pledge something so late in the month when it's almost completed, but, here's what's up; 8-900 point Tau army. Everything is base-coated, all but one peice (Crisis suit that will count as HQ) is fully assembled.
24 fire warriors
6 pathfinders (one needs a spot of glue)
4 more crisis suits
6 drones
1 hammerhead gunship,
and one very special vehicle. Get this; My son built it for me in less than 24 hours. Fully magnetized with swapable parts to be used as a devilfish, hammerhead or a skyray!
It's all base-coated in a cool shade of blue. I'm going to use glow-in-the-darks and neons to give it an underwater camo look. Hopefuly it will all be done by the end of the month. We're having a glow-in-the-dark game in mid december, and this will be my army for it.
"Duh Army wot getz dayuh duh fastest wit duh mostest iz gonna be duh wininest." Warboss Gorglesnort, brilliant Ork strategist.

Swooping_Raven
Whiteshield

Postby Swooping_Raven » Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:43 pm

Ok, my Tau are done! I know, it's not november anymore. I'm late. Oh well. Still, I now have five playble armies. My Tau have a little over 1,200 points. I actually managed to give each model two paint schemes at the same time. All the models are mostly blue with neon red hilights. The vehicles have black around the engines and some weapons. The infantry have a neon green chamo-type pattern on their cloth parts. Here's where the dual paint scheme comes in; the vehicles and the infantry armor have a circular underwater chamo type pattern in neon blue, which does not show on the blue background in regular light, but under black light it totaly takes over. They look pretty good in the day and look awesome in black light. I am ready for our freindly glow-in-the-dark tournament.
"Duh Army wot getz dayuh duh fastest wit duh mostest iz gonna be duh wininest." Warboss Gorglesnort, brilliant Ork strategist.

Return to “TOMG 2011”