Fitzy's ToMG

Lakomasoi
Whiteshield

Fitzy's ToMG

Postby Lakomasoi » Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:11 am

Ro'meph slowly rose up and slowly scanned sand all around him. His mind still fuzzy from the sleep he wasn't sure if he was dreaming, when the sleep began he was surrounded by vast cities. Now he could tell it was all gone, somewhere below him or altogether gone. taking a few steps he realized the sand was falling from where flesh should had been. what had happened he was once a guardian, bound by pact to his sacred duty of guarding his king, and to answer the call of Settra when the time came, now it seems that call had been made. then he felt the pull, just off to his left his brother was crawling out of the sand and all around him the same thing, His King was calling and the army was rising. Placing aside his Tomb Blade the Ushabti began to dig, his King had been sealed in the tomb a long time, now he wanted out.

So just starting the tomb kings, just doing on ushabti this month and a pegaus knight which fluff may be following.

This first post will also contained my completed works pics starting with april, and my point totals for my goal of 141,000 before september.

POINTS TOTALS: 8150

ImageImage
Last edited by Lakomasoi on Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:07 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Dez
Storm Trooper

Re: Fitzy's ToMG

Postby Dez » Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:00 am

I'm looking forward to seeing a Tomb Kings army. Hopefully they'll see an update this year!
What aims do the Orks have? What is the point of a tornado?

Fighting E.G.A.D.D Excitable Gamer Attention Deficit Disorder

I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness.
ADB

Lakomasoi
Whiteshield

Postby Lakomasoi » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:00 pm

So this is just my pre work photos i'll post some more of my WIP

Lakomasoi
Whiteshield

Postby Lakomasoi » Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:38 am

First WIP shots of the Brets. Pegasus knight, Click for larger pics of both

Second beginning shots of the Ushabti with slight conversion

Dez
Storm Trooper

Postby Dez » Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:46 am

Looking good so far, though I think there is too much brown on the Pegasus. I find myself thinking Hawk Wings....the painting is good, I guess I just don't care for that much brown. I'm going to blame it squarely on seeing the original Clash of the Titans in the theatre and having my young mind blown.

I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness.
ADB

Lakomasoi
Whiteshield

Postby Lakomasoi » Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:59 am

Dez you nailed it i was actually going for hawk wings lol Got sick of all the Grey pegasi

Dez
Storm Trooper

Postby Dez » Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:00 am

Haha cool ;)

ADB

Lakomasoi
Whiteshield

Postby Lakomasoi » Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:34 am

Beginning Steps on painting my Ushabti. Made a lot of progress so im quite happy with three hours of work.

Lakomasoi
Whiteshield

Postby Lakomasoi » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:32 am

So im calling him done, i want to wait on basing until i get some more bits maybe a skull or two something like that. but he is done for now.

Abhorsen
Veteran

Postby Abhorsen » Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:28 am

that came out quite nicely there fitzy, is this the second one u have done tho? cause i swear i saw one of these painted like that at the game store a couple weeks back. i really enjoy the orange and blue highlights, and its nice because they dont take away from the other cloth colors or the black skin. if u are going to paint the whole army to this level its is going to be bad A**.

Return to “TOMG 2011”