A Tale of Many Gamers- 2011 New Edition!

whytwolf
Lord General

Re: A Tale of Many Gamers- 2011 New Edition!

Postby whytwolf » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:35 pm

Something I was thinking of was that this may be a good opportunity to get ahead of the curve.

One of the concerns I had with the program was that by the time one month was settled, the next was already in full swing. I don't know about anyone else, but I ordinarily don't have a lot of slack time for painting so I am wanting to get started on my next pledge right away.

I like the idea of January being a floater and then February being issued for the April pledge so everyone who is getting the bonus discount can plan ahead for that month and then be able to use the discount.

My $0.02
"It is the way of Fenris. We stay as long as we can. We fight as hard as we can. Kill as much as we can. Only when we can do no more, do we move on."

orkwarboss
Storm Trooper

Postby orkwarboss » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:45 pm

If i buy more models my is not ganna be happy. Id like to use the extra coupon to perhaps a Battlefoam case or foam. Can this be done or is the bonus 10% only for models to be painted for ToMG?

Im gonna go look at my orks as they havent been getting much love as of late and see what I can do to get in on this.
Lion El’ Johnson – This one is an oldie but a goodie. Turns out he was a poet from the Victorian era who wrote a poem called ‘The Dark Angel’. He also was rumored to have quite the secret for those times.

Commander_Jay wrote:On the plus side, some of the rules and attacks are hilarious. My Gyrocopter can tilt its rotors and cut through people like a homicidal kitchen blender.

J Rzasa
Archmagos Veneratus

Postby J Rzasa » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:55 pm

That you'd have to take up with Jadam. The agreement we made with him was models, as they have the best mark up for him, its the easiest for him to discount. I don't think the Battle foam cases have enough of a mark up for him to be able to discount it.

However, even if you don't use the 10%, there should be enough other benefits if you make any of the parties, or at the very least, you have a shot at winning a battle force.

~J

Inquisitor Wall
Command Squad

Postby Inquisitor Wall » Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:30 pm

With one week to go in the TOMG for 2011, it is cool to see people still making their monthly pledges and completing them.
Is there anyone interested in making a round 2 and continuing through 2012?
The strong survive. The weak perish.
Wyrd Henchman
Memphis Marauders 2013, 2014 Valley Blood Bowl Cup Champions!!!

whytwolf
Lord General

Postby whytwolf » Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:10 pm

I would like to see iy start again in January. Although I think the rules need a bit of refining.
"It is the way of Fenris. We stay as long as we can. We fight as hard as we can. Kill as much as we can. Only when we can do no more, do we move on."

Slimnoid
Hardened Vet

Postby Slimnoid » Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:14 am

Inquisitor Wall wrote:With one week to go in the TOMG for 2011, it is cool to see people still making their monthly pledges and completing them.
Is there anyone interested in making a round 2 and continuing through 2012?

I am. Never got into the first round for no particular reason, but I may as well give it a shot this time around.
Bring me your finest coffee!

Rogue
Whiteshield

Postby Rogue » Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:29 pm

yeah i'd totally be up for this. i kinda got into it last year.... and i'd like to try to be more active this year. though I think that there do need to be some revisions.
Hive Fleet Gremlin falls on your head.

Return to “TOMG 2011”