Malifaux March Madness round 2

For all events advertised by, but not run through, The 131
Inquisitor Wall
Command Squad

Re: Malifaux March Madness round 2

Postby Inquisitor Wall » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:55 pm

This weekend wont work for me. Maybe an evening other than Thursday next week.
The strong survive. The weak perish.
Wyrd Henchman
Memphis Marauders 2013, 2014 Valley Blood Bowl Cup Champions!!!

cidewithme
Whiteshield

Postby cidewithme » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:11 am

"I've got this," Yamaziko called to Asami as she eyed the Monk of Low River and Ten Thunders Brother with the barest hint of approval in her eyes, "These strapping young men surely won't let an old woman do all of the work. heh." With that, she set off to push the wagon, eyeing Coppelius, Lilitu, and Baby Cade in the distance, and brandishing her glaive.

Asami set off to hunt down Pandora and the Mysterious Effigy and Emissary as well as a Doppelganger with Yasunori and her own Emissary in reserve. The words the old woman had said to her were ringing in her ears, "Cool, calm, collected- we moved as lightning; we strike from the shadows like a thunderclap."

"Push that cart, ya dumb tree; I wanna play with that girl with the bad hair!" Pandora squealed eyeing up this new human whose brain would be so fun to pick apart; "like a gramlin eatin' froglegs," she muttered to herself, as she let the energies from the box begin to wrap around her, reaching out into Asami's mind and the mind of the monk lagging behind Yamaziko. "Fun, Fun, FFFFUUUUUNNNNN, but what's a T-bird anyways?"

That was when Pandora heard the whisper of soft scratching of strange pointed feet skittering towards her at unholy speed, as a large Spider Demon brought an equally ginormous Glaive slashing down across her face, and was that... blood? "NO! That is not how you play with me!" she screamed, reflexively crushing soulstones and floating away on the box's aetheric currents as the cretin took another swing. A green monkey demon wearing some kind of crude armor brought 2 sickles down at her, and she gasped reeling backwards. Then a man in a Kabuki mask wielding two katanas atop a beast that looked half dragon and half horse bore down on her in a flurry of swinging swords, and she floated away.

"I don't think I can take much more of this," Pandora thought as she tugged on the aetheric thread she had on Asami and noticed that the demons were actually spewing out of the girl's head and coming towards her, two spiders boxing her in. She stumbled, and the man with the Kabuki mask was there, she reached into the soulstone pouch Zoraida had given her. "Oh crap," she thought, and things became a frantic blur as pain siezed her body and she noticed her left arm wasn't quite working right, and her dress was most decidely not green anymore, it was- red.

Yamaziko heard Pandora's final wail from over the abandoned house she was pushing the cart past. "The girl has promise," she thought to herself, "Young Misaki did well in finding that one. Ha, even the oni must serve the thunder," so distracted in her thoughts, she did not see the first pass of the bladed whip as it began to curve around her neck, but in one fluid motion, she dropped straight down, crushing a soulstone to fortify the skin on her face from getting cut, and, slipping below the whip as it snaked in space where it might otherwise have cut her head off, she thrust her Glaive right through litlitu's chest.

Somewhere in the bushes there was screaming as Baby Cade savaged the monk, and in the distance the sound of steel hacking into wood. "Stall Coppellius," Yamaziko ordered the Brother, motioning to the far corner of the building. She lit the charges in the wagon and ran.

We called it at 7-4, Asami beats Pandora.
'This is the age of total digitalisation; everything is online always.'
'Uh huh, and that's why our politicians are pure and clean, and the world works so well, is it? Because everybody knows everything and there's no hiding place.
Peter F. Hamilton

Solicitor 6
Whiteshield

Postby Solicitor 6 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:36 am

Natasha,

The weekend is no good for me, and I already have my other game for the tournament w/Corwin on Wednesday.

I can do Monday or Tuesday after work.
The best way to figure out where you come from, is to figure out where you're going and work your way backwards. -The Doctor

Corwin
Veteran

Postby Corwin » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:40 am

If it wasn't for the BJ Pandora would have (maybe) killed Asami. I did alot of mistakes this game, Yamaziko anti charge aura hindered Kade from charging her, he didn't want to lose 3/4 of his wounds but I should have to hindered undercover Entourage and get at least 1 point for take one for the team.
If you can't dazzle them with brilliance baffle them with BS. If that doesn't work, riddle them with bullets.

WildBorr
Veteran

Postby WildBorr » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:49 am

Sunday works for me, after 6

Ynysley
Whiteshield

Postby Ynysley » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:43 pm

Dreamer tried playing with a mean old lady with big wings, but his friends played too rough and she stopped moving.

Dreamer wins 10-5 against Titania.

pupilot
Whiteshield

Postby pupilot » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:15 pm

Inquisitor Wall wrote:This weekend wont work for me. Maybe an evening other than Thursday next week.

Can you do Wed?

pupilot
Whiteshield

Postby pupilot » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:16 pm

Solicitor 6 wrote:Natasha,

The weekend is no good for me, and I already have my other game for the tournament w/Corwin on Wednesday.

I can do Monday or Tuesday after work.

Tuesday?

Solicitor 6
Whiteshield

Postby Solicitor 6 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:44 pm

Tuesday it is. What time? I can be there as early as 3:45.
The best way to figure out where you come from, is to figure out where you're going and work your way backwards. -The Doctor

pupilot
Whiteshield

Postby pupilot » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:33 pm

How about 4?

Return to “Non-Club Events”