Malifaux Grow League session 2 (1/24-2/7)

For all events advertised by, but not run through, The 131
Solicitor 6
Whiteshield

Re: Malifaux Grow League session 2 (1/24-2/7)

Postby Solicitor 6 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:31 am

Jason,

When's good for your schedule to get our game in?
The best way to figure out where you come from, is to figure out where you're going and work your way backwards. -The Doctor

Corwin
Veteran

Postby Corwin » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:02 am

I plan on being there on Wednesday at 6ish if Tony can't make it I'll be looking for a challenge game.
If you can't dazzle them with brilliance baffle them with BS. If that doesn't work, riddle them with bullets.

pupilot
Whiteshield

Postby pupilot » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:35 pm

Brandon,

I’ll be there tomorrow around 6ish, if that works for you.

Natasha

Solicitor 6
Whiteshield

Postby Solicitor 6 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:37 am

Anyone up for a challenge game today (1/30) sometime around or after 4pm?
The best way to figure out where you come from, is to figure out where you're going and work your way backwards. -The Doctor

Corwin
Veteran

Postby Corwin » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:31 pm

As it turns out life didn't want my to game tonight, are you free this weekend Tony?
If you can't dazzle them with brilliance baffle them with BS. If that doesn't work, riddle them with bullets.

pupilot
Whiteshield

Postby pupilot » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:07 am

So Titania laid the smack down on Tara last night. Brandon tabled me at turn 3.
0-6or7or8 (I lost count after the first 4)

TonyB
Whiteshield

Postby TonyB » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:13 am

Corwin wrote:As it turns out life didn't want my to game tonight, are you free this weekend Tony?

How about Sunday afternoon? say 2ish. But I'm pretty much free all weekend, so if you prefer something else, just say so.

Ynysley
Whiteshield

Postby Ynysley » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:58 am

“If it isn’t trigger happy mercenaries then it’s roving packs of neverborn.” Hoffman complained as he struggled over a bit of rough terrain. The female steamborg that had been accompanying him stared at him silently in reply. “Still, I suppose we’ve seen the worst of…” Hoffman trailed off as a young Three Kingdoms woman came into sigh before him, surrounded by a pack of howling demons. “Nevermind. I suppose for a moment I forgot how this world works.”

With a thought Hoffman directed his constructs forward, sending a watcher off to scout further ahead and ensure that no further demonic forces would surprise him. The largest of the demons, a horrific eyeless terror, went down quickly under the claws and pincers of his steamborg companion, but she was quickly reengaged as a masked man riding a gigantic dragon-horse swap down from the sky swinging twin katana in a frenzy.

Soon the rest of the forces had engaged and oni blades met construct claws. Hoffman’s hunter unit harpooned one of the smaller demons, only to be torn apart by the sickle-like blades of another. The steamborg managed to eliminate the horseman, but it had sustained several debilitating wounds of its own.

Hoffman eyed the strange woman warily as she moved in behind her dwindling forces. With a sudden rush of motion the woman’s hair snaked out and around the steamborg, and with a squeal of metal grinding mechanica the war machine was torn apart.

“I’ve had about enough of this, thanks.” Hoffman sparked his soul stone torch, engulfing the woman in a gout of flame as he engaged the hydraulics on his harness and lept clear of the melee. Landing behind her he rushed forward as quickly as his legs would allow, linking up with the waiting watcher as the remains of his forces kept the woman occupied. By the time she finished tearing them apart he planned on being far, far away…

Hoffman triumphs over Asami in a very deadly game. Josh 6 to Keith 1

Corwin
Veteran

Postby Corwin » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:19 am

Sunday at 2 sounds good to me

bmac
Recruit

Postby bmac » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:59 pm

Confirming Natasha's report. I got lucky and took out the nothing beast early.

I took the game 8-0

Return to “Non-Club Events”