Looking to Host/Marshall a League/Campaign

For all events advertised by, but not run through, The 131

Looking to Host/Marshall a League/Campaign

Postby London » Wed May 03, 2017 9:04 pm

Hey all,
I'm interested in helping out the shop by backing or overseeing a 4 to 6 week league/campaign setting for four to eight players, depending on the game system and who wants to play.
As many of you all know, I'm familiar with the Dystopian Wars system, the WH40k system, the Dropzone Commander system, and the Warmachine/Hordes system, if not every rule in the book, at least enough to put together a few storyline sessions, to suss out a good reason why all of our finely painted minis are going fisticuffs or whathaveyou.
Anyhow, leave following what system you may want to play, talk it up in the store, and/or otherwise recognize that I'm interested in helping the store by hosting a few weeks of gaming.
All for now.
Take black the Knight. M
There are seven kinds of Darkness 7 - just like before.

Re: Looking to Host/Marshall a League/Campaign

Postby LordAratan » Tue May 23, 2017 3:29 pm

Good initiative!

I would like to see more movement with Infinity and Bolt Action/Konflikt'47 so I can volunteer myself to do the same with those two game systems :)
“Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"

Re: Looking to Host/Marshall a League/Campaign

Postby CodenameDan » Wed May 31, 2017 11:19 am

I know J is slowly but surely helming Bolt Action and Konflikt 47 I'm not sure what's up with Infinity at the moment. it'd be cool to see that played some more. A learning/escalation league would be cool.
We must meet this threat with our courage, our valor, indeed with our very lives to ensure that human civilization, not insect, dominates this galaxy now and always!
- Sky Marshal Dienes

CMON Legionaire

Mantic Pathfinder

Return to “Non-Club Events”