Chaos Knights

Slimnoid
Hardened Vet
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Chaos Knights

Postby Slimnoid » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:48 pm

From the FW Open this weekend.

and the Kytan Daemon Engine of Khorne.

A Heavy 8 BS3 Krak Missile is unimpressive, and at that point cost it only has a 5+ invuln save. Not terribly good, but it'll go first against most other knights in CC so there's that.
Bring me your finest coffee!

Corwin
Veteran
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Chaos Knights

Postby Corwin » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:04 am

With it being a deamon of khorne it would have a BS of at least 5, we all know how much shooting khorne likes to do. The fact that it is pining I'd also nice.
If you can't dazzle them with brilliance baffle them with BS. If that doesn't work, riddle them with bullets.

Slimnoid
Hardened Vet

Postby Slimnoid » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:50 am

ArDeZe
Whiteshield

Postby ArDeZe » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:37 am

Well there goes my paycheck...

Slimnoid
Hardened Vet

Postby Slimnoid » Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:45 am

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/New_Stuff/CHAOS_KNIGHT.html

I'm not really feeling the overall design. The top carapace looks bad, more crab-like and less gibbering chaos, and it doesn't fix the problem with the back of the knight kit (in that it's boring with no armor plates to break up all the mechanical gubbins).

Dez
Storm Trooper

Postby Dez » Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:27 am

It's kinda cool, I like the shield. I'm currently converting one, I'll probably like it better in the end. I used a Chaos Knight shield :)

Slimnoid
Hardened Vet

Postby Slimnoid » Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:32 pm

Slimnoid
Hardened Vet

Postby Slimnoid » Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:18 pm

Ankaru
Veteran

Postby Ankaru » Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:47 pm

On the pages you posted, it mentions seeing the chaos marine codex for an upgrade, so I would assume the mark would also come from the same codex, as it would not make sense to have to use two books for one model. As I see it, using the marks from the marine codex is right.
Fantasy is cool. Sci-fi is cool too. But when you combine them, they become even cooler.

Slimnoid
Hardened Vet

Postby Slimnoid » Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:36 pm

Return to “Chaos Space Marines”