CSM alpha FAQ is up

Slimnoid
Hardened Vet

CSM alpha FAQ is up

Postby Slimnoid » Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:05 pm

http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_Cus ... _v1.0a.pdf

Not much in there, but what is there is welcome. Khorne Daemon Princes can take Axe of Blind Fury, which gives the Rage it grants an actual use!
Bring me your finest coffee!

orkwarboss
Storm Trooper

Re: CSM alpha FAQ is up

Postby orkwarboss » Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:12 pm

we can only hope that this means that GW has proof read their stuff since this is so short. I can only guess however that there are some WAAC tools out there still looking at how to run everyone off the table.
Lion El’ Johnson – This one is an oldie but a goodie. Turns out he was a poet from the Victorian era who wrote a poem called ‘The Dark Angel’. He also was rumored to have quite the secret for those times.

Commander_Jay wrote:On the plus side, some of the rules and attacks are hilarious. My Gyrocopter can tilt its rotors and cut through people like a homicidal kitchen blender.

Inquisitor Wall
Command Squad

Postby Inquisitor Wall » Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:58 pm

Glad to see zombie cultists clarified. Curious about the 5 point drop on the hell brute, seems kind of random.
The strong survive. The weak perish.
Wyrd Henchman
Memphis Marauders 2013, 2014 Valley Blood Bowl Cup Champions!!!

Slimnoid
Hardened Vet

Postby Slimnoid » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:13 pm

Inquisitor Wall wrote:Glad to see zombie cultists clarified. Curious about the 5 point drop on the hell brute, seems kind of random.

Apparently in other countries it was listed at 100, so they probably just wanted to keep it consistent.

Also, termies are back to how they used to be, which is good. Only being able to pick one option was kind of silly.
Bring me your finest coffee!

Dez
Storm Trooper

Postby Dez » Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:53 am

All good stuff, but I'm particularly excited for Zombies.
What aims do the Orks have? What is the point of a tornado?

Fighting E.G.A.D.D Excitable Gamer Attention Deficit Disorder

I dig how in a setting where giant, muscled fungus men ride Mad Max cars and use their own teeth as currency, the concept of little engineering dudes with beards was considered a step too far down the aisle of silliness.
ADB

Return to “Chaos Space Marines”