Ogres $$$

Bjorn
Whiteshield

Ogres $$$

Postby Bjorn » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:08 am

seeing that nobody has posted here for five years is not giving me hope...

i recently moved. the biggest pain was getting all my Warhammer stuff cleaned up, and really made me realize just how much is too much.

and i'm not a big fan of AoS. meaning that while i might keep my main WHF army in the hopes that they one day rerelease rank-and-flank rules, i have little to no use for any other models.

I have... about 3500-4000 points? somewhere in that ballpark... of Ogres. including the limited edition model that came with the big box when they debuted. some are painted. most are in half-stages. and there's like 50 gnoblars in the mix too.

anyone still play, still collect, or just always wanted Ogres? we can make a deal.

J Rzasa
Archmagos Veneratus

Re: Ogres $$$

Postby J Rzasa » Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:28 pm

Hi Bjorn,

2 Things:

1) You may went to try Kings of War. It's a decent successor to Fantasy, it's a lot simpler and fun to play.

2) You should definitely post this in "Take my Stuff" if you're looking to off load it. I'm not sure who is looking, but this post may get buried in the Ogre Kingdom sub forum.

~J

Commander_Jay
Lord Requisitioner

Re: Ogres $$$

Postby Commander_Jay » Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:59 pm

Also consider cross posting to facebook, since it's taken up much of the miniature market.
-Commander Jay

"If you know the enemy and you know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles." -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Return to “Ogre Kingdoms”