New Dwarf Book

Kinne
Master of the Administratum

Re: New Dwarf Book

Postby Kinne » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:29 am

Does the re-roll misfires rune still work?
"Every man is a spark in the darkness. By the time he is noticed, he is gone forever; a retinal after image that soon fades and is obscured by newer, brighter lights."

Collin
Whiteshield

Postby Collin » Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:27 pm

someone should bring the book Wednesday i want to check this out.

Commander_Jay
Lord Requisitioner

Postby Commander_Jay » Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:29 pm

You can re-roll misfires. But Cannons went up 30 points each, so they're less efficient too.
-Commander Jay

"If you know the enemy and you know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles." -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Kinne

Postby Kinne » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:41 pm

So I was going back through the book and I picked up on something today - Ironbreakers are Ld 10. So are Irondrakes. Kind of great for a unit if you want to stick them out on a flank and have them operate independently. That, combined with a banner to make the Stubborn, and you have a very nice, independent unit.
"Every man is a spark in the darkness. By the time he is noticed, he is gone forever; a retinal after image that soon fades and is obscured by newer, brighter lights."

Commander_Jay
Lord Requisitioner

Postby Commander_Jay » Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:06 am

Yeah. If you need a lone unit. With thanes being Ld10, I find my army is almost always Ld10.

Still, hard to beat Hammerers with their two attacks and stubborn.
-Commander Jay

"If you know the enemy and you know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles." -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Kinne

Postby Kinne » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:22 am

Pretty much. Though with Bugman and a Rune of Stoicism, you could reliably have three Stubborn units.

Return to “Dwarfs”